Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, as you can see, I'm new here. But I'm not THAT new to 40k.

I've been playing since 2004 and have about 500pts of Space Marines (I never have that much money to throw into minis, haha) and I'm getting back into 40k after being without it since late 2005. I'm not new to the rules, but you guys can definately count on me to ask some pretty newbie questions in terms of lists and models. I'm actually expanding my army now, after about four years of no new models.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and I also must add that I've been searching for a good 40k forum for quite awhile. I'm the person that'll join 20 forums at once, but I'll only stay on one or two of those forums. And when I stay on them, it's hard to get rid of me.

But my point is, this is probably my favorite 40k forum I've seen so far, and I plan on making this place my new 40k home.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Well, we're glad to have you, though be advised that I do most of my communicating through PM's and not e-mail, so you'll have little temptation there, lol.

Can ya give us more info on your list? Or, have you already posted it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now my list is very... lame. I'm currently deciding on whether or not I want to change my Marines to Space Wolves, Black Templars, or keep my own Chapter. I think I may post up my "desired lists" of all three to get some feedback on what Chapter to go with and which models to buy. But I need to think that through some more, so I'll definately get a list up shortly.

But right now I have 10 Assault Marines, a Commander, a Chaplain in Termy armor, and a whole bunch of tactical Marines.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Go ahead and post those starter lists in the army list forum... we can chew on them a bit until you find the list you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts