Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Keep it coming! Quite interested in this little project, any tips how to replicate? Or even point us at the tutorial you based this off if this isn't just a sprinkle of your inspiration.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Keep it coming! Quite interested in this little project, any tips how to replicate? Or even point us at the tutorial you based this off if this isn't just a sprinkle of your inspiration.
It looks like the existing kit was mixed with the Stormfang Gunship. The Stormraven wings were put in place of the Stormfangs wings and the tail looks to be mixed between the Stormraven tail and the Stormtalon tail.

That should hopefully give you an idea of how to replicate it.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like the existing kit was mixed with the Stormfang Gunship. The Stormraven wings were put in place of the Stormfangs wings and the tail looks to be mixed between the Stormraven tail and the Stormtalon tail.

That should hopefully give you an idea of how to replicate it.
Close, but not quite.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, was away for a few days.

As stated, the main hull is MOSTLY a Stormfang/Stormwolf, with minor modifications. The biggest issue is that the engine pods are upside down, which generates a natural slope for the stormraven wings to be fixed to.

Wings are stormraven, absolutely.

In this case, the tail is from the Dark Talon, along with a lot of the decorative bits. I HAVE done another one using a Stormraven tail. That one was a Fire Raptor, and I mounted the autocannons to the sponsons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts