Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting my fellow roleplayers!

So, a while back I threw up a recruitment thread for a Grey Knight RP that received 0 interest, which was disheartening because Grey Knights are one of the only armies I know well enough to feel like I could confidently GM an RP about them. However, I'm not sure whether that was because the RP sub-section was going through one of it's low-interest phases or because I'm the only one who thinks roleplaying as a Grey Knight would be cool and fun.

So, simple question; if I put the recruitment thread up again, would anyone be interested? And if not, please say. At least then I know that I need to research some other army well enough to attempt an RP instead of flogging a dead horse :eek:k:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Grey Knights can certainly be interesting characters to RP if Space Marines are your thing- I'd offer up myself for a player but I don't want to stretch myself across too many RPs.

As it is, I'm sure there are some others who love Grey Knights.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would not be interested in any way, I'm not a huge fan of space marines, but Grey Knights I HATE. Why? Matt Ward, that is why.

·
Master of the Watch
250 Posts
I'd be interested mate, I don't know much about GK as things stand (I've just read the emperor's gift.) It's fun to learn new things though.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Grey Knights sadly aren't my cup of tea so to speak. As hated as they are i'm more of a tau fan myself. when i first came here i think i tried a tau rp.... didn't go so well so i started researching guard and space marines.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
i would give it a try :grin: however i dont know jack shit about GK. I agree with Kaiden It would be a fun new learning experience

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'd do it, most likely. Grey Knights are pretty damn awesome.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Interested? Yes

Able to partake? Sadly no, I've got too much going on now as it is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts