Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be honest here, I didn't actually plan on ever playing it. The story goes that I was building my new computer, and happened to buy a GeForce 7950GT. I had no idea it came in the box with the card for free. I like free games, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

At first, it takes some getting used to. It's awkward and boring first mission didn't really have me coming back. After I go through it though, it really started to pick up. Urban combat at its finest.

If you like intense urban conflict squad based shooters, I would seriously recommend you pick it up. Haven't touched the multiplayer yet. Not sure if I will.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There are some good players online. Must say I've played all the GR games in PC/Xbox/PS2 guises and liked them all. GRAW is an excellent game - no wonder it won BAFTA GoTY 2006 - GRAW2 is currently on pre-order.

Philb
:twisted:

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
I have it on the 360, but all my mates Refuse to play me, they say I'm too good a sniper lol.

I wish I could get online, truly test my skills, I bet its so much harder, much more intense and fun lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts