Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, even though I might already know the answer. Give me a heads up.

Say I want... 5 Melta guns for my CSM.. or 10 or 20 and a dusin missile launchers. How does one get these?
Is there dedicated spurs to heavy weapons, like there is for the Loyalist termi lightning claws?

I know there are sites that sell bitz, what sites do YOU use?

If at all possible, keep in mind, I'm on a tight budget, and I live in Europe, not US :grin:

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Bits and Kits. UK based bits joint. He is also a heresy member.
you missed "infamous donkey killer"

Problem is those bits are in the top 5 most sought after space marine bits, and they dont come cheap, my advice would be to buy the new forgeworld rogue trader weapon set you get two missle and two melta and two flamers for £9, you can sell or trade the flamers to recoup some of the money.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Do you take orders? I am in great need of missile launchers. It would also help the OP if you do.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
you missed "infamous donkey killer"

(You thought I would miss that one, didn't you?!?!)

I think I might make a new sig, "SAVE A DONKEY, BUY FROM BITS AND KITS!!! (only if you'll send me free shit though...:wink: )

·
Registered
324 Posts
bits and kits. Great prices, excellent service, and he gives you discounts if you say good things about him (right?? right??)

also, for missile launchers, try converting them out of HK missiles from any rhino hull. Just take a bolt pistol hand with the arm extended, cut the pistol off, glue the HK missile on, cover the little hole with GS, done!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys, The sites look good =D

So let's see, If I choose to buy the forgeworld spurs og the five melta pack from GW. How would you make them chaosy? Af a spike here and there and some chains, but we all know that, any other tips for the commom WarH enthusiast?

... Wait, donkey killer?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Thanks Guys, The sites look good =D

So let's see, If I choose to buy the forgeworld spurs og the five melta pack from GW. How would you make them chaosy? Af a spike here and there and some chains, but we all know that, any other tips for the commom WarH enthusiast?

... Wait, donkey killer?
Attach bayonettes on them. Chainsword bayonettes!

Other than that, remove the imperial eagle. Then they're free to use for Chaos, who loots all the important weapons they can.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Attach bayonettes on them. Chainsword bayonettes!

Other than that, remove the imperial eagle. Then they're free to use for Chaos, who loots all the important weapons they can.
Haha That's indeed what they do, specially from those pesky "loyalists".
Thanks again, simple solutions that just doesn't ocour to me it seems XD

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i bought 5 chaos lord models. for the 5 pairs of lightning claws. it was a good buy , because the models and capes make great Terminator Champion models. Expensive though. Got to love those bad ass lightning claws.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts