2,071 Posts
Good article.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Handy for beginners like myself though, with some good points to consider. I've just started playing with a local club, and have been lucky to find a good bunch who are generous with their time and expertise, and willing to accommodate a new player like me.
I don't feel I need to win every game, but I think I owe it to the others to be a worthwhile opponent.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
This is a bog standard article. Not bad, because the information is correct, but in the same way people don't win michelin stars for making toast.
Just so. A solid article for beginners, but I don't think there's an awful lot in there. It'll make you beat the other new players, sure, but it won't make you a 'good' player.

·
Registered
773 Posts
This is a bog standard article. Not bad, because the information is correct, but in the same way people don't win michelin stars for making toast.
They don't?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOEEESSSSSS!!!!! I have wasted my life making the prefect toast!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Good read, especially for a beginner such as myself. Even though some of the article applies universally to all practiced talents, the keys to success are the keys to success.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts