Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just posting here to get my first post out of the way

Iv spent around 1k on Warhammer over my highschool/studying years yet never built an army. I kept getting distracted by other army's to play because of shiny codexs. I have Tau , Skaven , Chaos Warriors , Space marines , Beasts of chaos and Dwarves. This time im back with a bunch of friends to play with an plan on sticking with one army.

I have chose Chaos Space marines. No idea where to begin.. Iv been browsing the army lists here the last two weeks and they have helped a little. Not to much though. I think I may post in the chaos army section and see if someone can help me lay down an alright starting army for 1000 points. Price isn't so much of a concern now im working full time as a game developer.

Thanks for reading! If you have any threads you can suggest I read up on that would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome aboard. I am sure you will find lots of people willing to help you out with your new chaos force. Hope you have fun.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Iv spent around 1k on Warhammer over my highschool/studying years yet never built an army. I kept getting distracted by other army's to play because of shiny codexs. I have Tau , Skaven , Chaos Warriors , Space marines , Beasts of chaos and Dwarves. This time im back with a bunch of friends to play with an plan on sticking with one army.
I know that feel, I've got Eldar, CSM, Necrons, and a slew of Heresy marines as well as models from other systems. Welcome to the site, and good luck as you start to try to build a force!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks people! Ill get onto asking for help in the forums soon!

TBH thought this thread was going to go unanswered. Cool to see you lot watching it :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts