Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting in the Tyranid section until we get a Genestealer Cults section sorted.

Primus: Sword of the Void's Eye... 90
Magus: Staff of the Subterran Master, Psyker (L2), x2 Familiars... 75

Neophytes x20: x2 Flamers, Icon, Leader with Power Maul+BoltPistol... 146
Neophytes x13: x2 Mining Lasers, x2 Grenade Launchers, Icon, Leader with Power Pick... 140
Neophytes x13: x2 Mining Lasers, x2 Grenade Launchers, Icon, Leader with Power Pick... 140

Purestrain Genestealers x10... 140

Patriarch: Psyker (L2)... 115

Acolytes x15: 120
Acolytes x14: 112

Abberants x8: x4 Power Hammers... 240
Purestrain Genestealers x9: 126

This is currently based on the models I have available and will be added to as I figure out which models I need to add to the army. My initial thought is a few Chimeras and another couple squads of Neophytes. I realize this is early stages for this codex, but if anyone has feedback on what works and what doesn't that would be helpful as well. :good:

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Were you thinking of playing them out of (multiple) CADs or taking advantage of the Formation Detachment in the Codex?

As for transports I'd go Goliath over Chimera but I'm currently looking to sell my Guard army so I might be biased to new things.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you thinking of playing them out of (multiple) CADs or taking advantage of the Formation Detachment in the Codex?

As for transports I'd go Goliath over Chimera but I'm currently looking to sell my Guard army so I might be biased to new things.
For the moment it will be multiple detachments. Considering that I'm limited on HQ choices however I will probably be taking a Formation based list once I can definitively work out which models will make the most coherent list.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
List has been updated with the addition of extra Neophytes and upgrades. I'm just shy of 1,500pts, which I should be able to make up with 4 extra genestealers if I can get a hold of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts