Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The IG Macharius Vulcanian tank...does anyone know how it works yet? I saw the model on Forgeworld and it looked pretty sweet. Forgeworld published the 'apoc' expansion Imperial Armour update, and I am wondering if anyone has it or knows the tank's current rules. Also, the same question posed above, but in regards to the Stormblade.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
The Stormblade is a Baneblade but with a Plasma Destroyer instead of the Mega Battle Cannon and Demolisher. The Macharius is totally unknown to me at this point...I still have't aquired the Seige Of Vraks book. Kick-ass model though.

-Dirge

·
Registered
368 Posts
Macharius vulcan tank is a standard macharius pattern tank with a vulcan mega bolter as it turret. Thats essentially a 15 shot heavy bolter but with plus 1 str and Ap of 3. Awesome for whittling down units of troops. Only downside is it has standard guard ballistic skill but then thats still around 7/8 rounds that allow marines no armour save.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
but then thats still around 7/8 rounds that allow marines no armour save.
Plus the model is BEAUtiful. I might break my no tank rule to make this a centrepiece for my guard army.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts