Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay peeps, I've got a question for you. I'm doing a piece for Project Alchemy, a charity project run by the Oldhammer folks and the Collecting Citadel Miniatures wiki. You can donate money or even moneys through their Just Giving page and the money all goes on to UNICEF. Good stuff, I believe. Between all people who donate a number of really, really cool prizes (master resin casts of miniatures, actual masters, original artwork, signed books, unreleased figures, even some Evil Suns cufflinks and much more), amongst them a piece I currently have in the works.

It's Banzai Jones from the 1987 Space Pirates range:

Built a little scenic base for him and so on. Now I need your help because I can't quite decide weather the surface of the base should be snow-y or covered in vegetation. What do you think would work better?

Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
His outfit and the color scheme would probably work better in a snow theme. He is a little overdressed for a swampy theme to me anyway.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heya, guys. So jungl-y/forest-y vegetation won out, here's finished Charity Jones:

Here are close-ups of the goblins I sculpted:

Well, and that's that. Tomorrow he'll be sent off to the UK and soon you'll be able to get this model AND donate to charity all at once. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts