Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought that I would say G'day and give a bit of background info.

I have been playing a Chaos army since 2000 and went full Khorne in 2001 and have re done that army 100 times even made it undivided for a time, then went to Tyranids for a while. I got out of it for a few years but decided to finish painting the last redevelopment my Khorne army, not buy anything new just make do with what I had.
So I bought a new Predator as the old one didn't fit the direction that I wanted to go, bugger :wacko: well that and I had to make changes due to the new Codex.

So now I have decided get cracking and finish the army off, I'm down to just a bit more to paint, 2 units of Berzerkers (all uniform now with chain axes) two rhinos (didn't use them with the old codex) half a Landraider and the new Predator.

Good luck to me :headbutt:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome! from the british empire! cough... i mean Heresy Online!

Im liking the sound of your army mate, i once did a pure berzerker army until the dreaded witch (girlfriend) drained my cash supplies and this had to sell it! But enough about me... Get some pictures of your army up! And your usual army list!

Catch ya around the forum.

Effy

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. I know the feeling of army painting for sure. i am looking forward to seeing some of your work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats been painted so far....

I stripped most of my older models so that I could give the army a new, darker more beaten up looking color scheme (damn thats some work) and every unit that I got rid of just so happened to be a painted one (damn chain swords) but the new look army is coming together rather nicely now.

The 1st unit that I painted was the bloodletters, they got touched up a few times but have stayed like this for 6 years now, although I'm thinking about touching them up again when the rest of the army is finished.

The terminators, man these things have been striped and repainted, weapon & head changes dozens of times, but I like the direction that they have taken now.

My half finished Landraider as a backdrop to L-R
My Drednaught, this is his 6th paint job but he has been with me since the start. Kharn, beleive it or not I have had him for almost 10 years and this is the 1st time that he has been painted. and my two skull champions, both were lords in my last army but now I have to replace a PF with a BP but I'm leaving the guy on the right (ex lord with berzerker glave)

Then when everything is done I will have to decide what to do with the bases, man the work never ends.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
The models are definitely looking good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts