Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to get a bit of discussing going here. We're all grown-ups here, so try to avoid this becoming a flame war. Remember; if someone offends you then be offended, shrug your shoulders and get on with your life.

What do you think of the LGBT community? Does the thought of a man's hand grazing another's thigh drive you to violent hurling? Do you even care what people get up to in their own bedroom? Do you walk the streets in luminous spandex screaming your sexual identity to the world? Let us know!

I am pansexual male currently making progressions towards sexual reassignment through hormones and surgery. I don't care what people get up to in the bedroom and I don't care much what people think of my bedroom habits.

Despite being a member of the LGBT community, over-the-top camp men really get on my tit. I'm stereotyping here in that camp men = gay men but, despite the few straight and camp exceptions, most camp men ARE gay men. The in-your-face funny accent and flamboyant gayness really irritate me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be stuffing them into the gas chambers but I'd prefer you didn't get too close. A video I looked at a while ago (Actually done by a MtF transgender woman) demonstrated this perfectly. They seem to open their mouths a bit too far and say everything far too loudly and in that weird accent that seems to grow out of nowhere... I seriously don't understand how you get these accents popping up randomly. Why don't they have a regional accent!?

Video related:

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
People are people and have the same rights no matter what flavor of bed games they like.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Some men like women,
Some men like men,
Some chicks like clits,
Some chicks like dicks,
Some like dogs,
Some like cats,
What the fuck's up with that?
But seriously,
No preference is wrong,
Can't we all just get along?

Except for a brown haired, green eyed man making love to a 5 foot 5 Swiss gymnast on the 4th of March, if it occurs on a Wednesday and there is a south-westerly wind of 8-10 mph with a light drizzle and neither of them have umbrellas and the gymnast has one sock pulled up seven centimetres above their right ankle. THAT SHIT IS JUST WRONG!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,719 Posts
Either Incest, Polygamy, or Beastiality will become the next group to organize and move towards social acceptance.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Either Incest, Polygamy, or Beastiality will become the next group to organize and move towards social acceptance.
I don't really see an issue with polygamy, as long as it is consensual where's the problem?

As for incest and bestiality, can't really see it catching on to be honest, what with the whole two headed baby risk or cruelty to animals issues.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
I can see Polygamy getting a decent push towards mass acceptance in the next few decades. The other two will be a bit more hard to gain traction.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Personally I couldn't care less if you were bright purple, worshipped a small fluffy bunny rabbit called Bob and thought robosexuality was normal. so long as your a good person, who gives a damn about anything else?

That said, I agree with the OP about the 'camp' gays. There is no need for it and frankly is just an act. okay.. perhaps you want to show yourselves up as different... but your the kinda of gays that are giving the gays a bad name and making people want to stuff you in gas chambers and so forth.

Now, I'm not gay, but I do have gay, lesbian and bisexual friends... and even they tell me that the camp gays annoy them too.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I dunno about beastiality... You'd need two consenting partners to make it legal.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Polygamy is something I can see moving forward quite easily. Incest has a whole child cruelty aspect as if you and your sexual partner are closely related, genetically, then you can get some seriously fucked-up kids. Also, it's a lot easier to say that nobody related can fuck/marry than to say only the fertile may not fuck/marry. The problem with bestiality is that a dog (or horse or turtle) can't SAY yes. You could argue that the animal's behaviour would suggest they are enjoying themselves and are consensual but it's not easy to prove this and it makes it far to easy for those who rape animals to get away with it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The problem with bestiality is that a dog (or horse or turtle) can't SAY yes.
Anyone can marry anyone, I don't care if you live out the movie Secretary as long as both parties are happy with the arrangement.

The only problem with polygamy is that it's difficult for tax reasons and you get into a whole load of nonsense, and it tends to foster abuse (the "first wife, second wife, mistress" lineup, or vice versa). Other than that, if everyone is cool with their place in the totem pole, have at it.

The issue with child molestation/bestiality being legalized is that under the law a child/animal cannot legally give consent. It doesn't matter if you explain it to your dog and your dog sits up and goes "Sure, man." it's not legally recognized. That's what the statutory rape laws are about.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i dont care
sexuality or religion , colour or EVEN if you play wargames with lil plastic men ;) .
I judge on a persons actions and i have freinds of all denominations .

I DO dislike the overly camp ones , but then i dislike overly religous people OR indeed straight blokes who talk about shagging all the time and cant see a Lass without saying " she,d get it "

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I really don't care what life choices people make. So long as they are then when you need to rely on them, I'll treat them with the same level of respect as I would any other person. There's a debate at the moment in Ireland regarding the rights of gay people to marry, and I come down firmly on the side of they should be. Why should it only be straight people get to be unhappy?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts