Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, was browsing the web and came across this little tidbit. It's not exactly new but I figured that most people wouldn't have read it yet and offers a pretty interesting insight to some past events (like the Storm of Chaos campaign).

You can read it here.

I look forward to people's thoughts. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thank you gav thorpe for telling me why eldar seem to have multilpe life spans. Other wise a nice interveiw with a cool guy and good author. Need to get path of the warrior, sounds intersesting

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Very interesting interview.
I rarely find myself in agreement with all of his opinions but they are at least usually reasonable.

But he could at least have admitted that the Storm of Chaos campaign was pretty silly.

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Whilst acknowledging that Codex: Chaos Space Marines went too far towards the sparse side, I would use a magic wand to create a lovely, elegant system where simple changes like a point of WS or 6″ extra range on a gun would be considered a meaningful and characterful differentiation… As much of the response to C: CSM shows, such a view is not always shared by players!
I feel this in particular is worth respect.

Overall, he has a view of the universes and is trying to be true to it; as more of a fluff player myself I cannot fault it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts