Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have recently picked up The Founding and have read First and Only and Ghostmaker, and am halfway through Necropolis, but here's my question.

Is there any other books aside from the Original Gaunt's Ghosts series (The Saint, The Lost and Blood Pact) that features the Sabbat Worlds Crusade? Titanicus, I know, but what else?

Any help would be appricated.

Thanks.

~Bane of Kings

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The Sabbat Worlds Crusade and Double Eagle to mind. Not that I've been able to find a copy of The Sabbat Worlds Crusade either in book or electronic form.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
The Sabbat Worlds Crusade is rarer than gold dust, if you find a copy for under £75 then it's being sold relatively cheap.

The Sabbat Worlds anthology will obviously be the next addition to the background of that area of space (and also the first book that isn't written mainly by Abnett) but the Eisenhorn/Ravenor books also have vague references to the Sabbat worlds- and vice versa with GG, Ravenor is one of Gaunt's favoured authors- but not the Crusade as the Inquisitor omnibus' are set at least 200 years before the Gaunt's Ghost series (just as the GG are set 250 years before 'current' 40k).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts