Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Interestingly mine was despacthed yesterday, so should be with me by Monday or Tuesday. :)

I'm not very hopeful though considering Swallow's last two Heresy contributions.

PS. Yeah that extract was a bit nuts.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I've already listened to the audiobook (advanced review copy), and have something intresting to share with you all :p.
Damn lucky bastard, I want those advanced copies. Just how can I get them, eh?

Finally more extracts to listen to while I am going to sleep! Black Library releases new Audio Books at a far to slow rate. :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Listened to it today. A much much better effort, quite good, although I'm still not really a fan of the format. Another name from the old lore of the heresy pops up as well. Was wondering when he was going to make an apperance.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Had my copy for three week's now (40k double tournament advance selling).

I enjoy the audio cd's, alway listen to them while I am painting. But this one is my favrout. Would highly recommend it to anyone who a big fan of the heresy.

Might have another listen to it later tonight.

But would highly recommend this audio cd.

IP

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Looks like I have to go to my local store which sells GW products and look for a copy of my own. :eek:k: And this time I wont be making the misstake and looking at Childs spoiler. ;) But OoM I think was pretty decent, no way as good as Ravens Flight or Throne of Lies, but decent none the least. :)

I was right! :biggrin: But this makes me sad.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like I have to go to my local store which sells GW products and look for a copy of my own. :eek:k: And this time I wont be making the misstake and looking at Childs spoiler. ;) But OoM I think was pretty decent, no way as good as Ravens Flight or Throne of Lies, but decent none the least. :)

I was right! :biggrin: But this makes me sad.

I was right also but there is no need to be sad.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I was right also but there is no need to be sad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts