Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Heresy's Graphics Slave
1,719 Posts
Cheers for posting this Gaz. They are absolutely gorgeous, well, as gorgeous as models of very gruesome aliens can be... Is that Broodlord from the new Space Hulk?

And I'm assuming the Ultra termie is a fairly extensive conversion?

/Drools

As I collect Ultramarines, and really want to get some 'Nids, I love your posts.

· Registered
4,632 Posts
These are really awesome.

The painiting is top notch, but it's the use of colour that really gets me. I love the way the purple gradients are subtly done differently on every unit, it really ties everything together and makes it look alive.

Awesome.

· Registered
41 Posts
Ya... wow... drool... AMAZING! Makes me want to bust out my nids and get to work right now! I love your spore, I actually have similar ideas for mine. Seeing how it was just easter, I picked up like 8 six inch tall eggs that I'm gonna cover in green stuff. You're an inspiration!

+ Rep!

· Registered
3,063 Posts
Gareth!

Those Hive Guards are ace, the Swarmlord rocks and the modified SH terminator really fits in too :) Somehow I always get jealous on your posts, you have that "focus" that so many of us others lack, panic painting somehow always becomes my sollution:blush:

Top notch:eek:k:

· Registered
343 Posts
Epiclly awesome! I love your paint job on almost everything but the spore, I don't really think it fits with the rest and how much detail they have. The spots on the zoans is very nice, and not seen on any of the other beasties. What I love the best about your paint job is the shading of black to purple to pink on many of them, it is just so gradual that you can't pick it out. looks almost like it was air brushed. It wasn't right?

· Registered
316 Posts
I noticed the UM logo replacing the BA heraldry on the termie's shin, good work covering the old symbol! If I hadn't known there was something before, I wouldn't have even guessed!

· Registered
2,216 Posts
Nice painting, nice conversion, nice models, but where are your gaunts?

Anyway stuff like this deserves some nice reputation points.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.