Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
very nice ... i cnat paint as good as that.

im using shadow grey with astromnoical/spacewolves grey for making armour stand out

first guy at top... didnt he have a a crow on him

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He ditched his cyber raven in favour of a combi melta. Much more handier when gating around hunting armoured targets.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
whats stats on cyber raven / whats the figures name i want oner for my wulfen / change him into a plain commander

can all comanders have a cyber raven or just librarians.

otherwise i might make a wulfen hq company

wulfen apothacarey anyone :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to buy space wolf codex and eye of terror codex. Although you could download the EoT codex free on the US GW site.

Not allowed to post stats and rules online, its against GW IP Policy.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
how much does eye of terror codex cost can i get it in stores / use it in regular game or just apocalypse

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its out of print. You'll be lucky if you can find it instore. You can download out of print stuff for free from the US GW site.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice models, pretty bad ass! I've been a pretty big Space Wolves fan since forever, I just hate their style of play.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
i used to do 13th company but couldn't find a list that worked so re-painted them into my Serpent army

·
Registered
368 Posts
Love the lightning claw wulfen loads. Massive kudos

·
Registered
75 Posts
Those 13th Co marines look stunning Gareth you must have one heck of a collection of armies

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Being a huge fan of all things Space Wolf, I have to say yer 13th look absoloutly fucking........... amazing!! Yer painting style is quality, and yer Rune Priest also amazing. Absoloutly shit hot mate.:victory:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts