Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've just moved to belfast and haven't had a game in years I've kept painting army's just never had time to play !
So does any one know where I could get a game and get bk into it all ? don't really wana go and play at GW as it's constantly full of kids trying to pinch minis off the table when ur it looking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i realise you posted a few months ago so im probably a little late but i have recently found myself in the same situation. I Havent meet anyone else here who plays so if you are interested in trying to get a game or two in let me know and im sure we can organise something.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Check out Dragonslayers in Queens University, or if you are on facebook look for the Northern Ireland Gamers Hub for more info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, you could also try asking on TabletopNorth or Drama Club Club on facebook (DCC is a secret page, not sure how that affects searching though). Neither of these are 40k clubs as such, but there are quite a few players in these groups. If you don't mind travelling a little, Lisburn Gaming Club is pretty good, gets around 12+ people playing 40k and other games (always someone up for a casual 40k game), meeting every Saturday from 9am. Check out the website
HTML:
www.lisburn-gamingclub.co.uk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts