Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am kinda in a bad situation (Living in the US), I look on with bare concealed jealousy at you people across the pond, and your ability to buy books I have to wait months for.

Would it be possible, or even legal, for kind individuals to purchase books for us not so lucky ones ?

Delete post if I am crossing a line, I was just curious, and quite fiending for books.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
As I am kinda in a bad situation (Living in the US), I look on with bare concealed jealousy at you people across the pond, and your ability to buy books I have to wait months for.

Would it be possible, or even legal, for kind individuals to purchase books for us not so lucky ones ?

Delete post if I am crossing a line, I was just curious, and quite fiending for books.
Why wouldn't it be legal for you to pay someone to pick up a book at an event you can't make it to?

This thread is fine

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am just making sure, different boards, different rules, different levels of anal behavior by mods.

So...

Notice you seem to be in the UK...

hint...

hint...

hint...

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I am just making sure, different boards, different rules, different levels of anal behavior by mods.

So...

Notice you seem to be in the UK...

hint...

hint...

hint...

Hehe :laugh:

To be honest, I am kind of in the same situation... I would really want to go there... But I cant :(

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Jesus Christ you live in Scotland or east Anglia?

If i was there id buy a bulk and sell a few on but alas im in Dartmoor!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts