Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Gamesday ticket but will be unable to attend this year... I am very sad! However I would like the ticket to be used by some deserving person. I am willing to give it away free if the person using it would give me the door mini they get for entering... that and take some pics for me...

I really wish I could go. I been wanting to go sice it started but luck just doesn't favor me.

For Russ!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I would be happy to take you up on your offer, although I wouldnt want to take it for free, so PM me and we can sort out something :)

Sorry to hear you cant make it.

Edit: I am obviously thinking that this is a UK gamesday ticket

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
hmmm...i really wanted to go, but i think it's a little too late for me to start saving up money for the drive... I might take you up on the offer... let me take a look at my work schedule and see how many pay periods i've got until August 21st, i might be able to get out there. Let me know if you've still got the ticket.

CP

·
4,632 Posts
I havnt heard back from jezlad... so if you want this ticket it is yours. I would really like the door mini and any emails of any pics you take.

how do I get this ticket to you?

[email protected]
sounds good, i'll shoot you an email. :)

CP

·
4,632 Posts
sounds good, i'll shoot you an email. :)

CP
Gah! fuck that. i'm just running the numbers now. there is no fucking way i can afford to go this year. not enough time for me to prepare. train ticket alone roundtrip is $216... not to mention hotel stays, and other such costs...fuck...

CP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.