Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
What a steaming piece of shit, who actually sat their sculpting this and at the end thought "yeah, looking good"

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd love to do a nautical themed empire army but I don't get how I could justify them having a battle. I have the old marco columbo model and forgeworld has all those marienburg based models including the landship.

If only the old lost legion dogs of war models were plastic and easily available, could so see a Conquistador army.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Looks crap.

Personally, best games day model done was the Black Templar Emperor's Champion. 2001-2 I think.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think it looks pretty damn cool. Nice details, good amount of character, with enough open area for personal touches.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Looks quite boring to me. Well, at least it saves me from having to shell out money on eBay.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats dumb. To the Warp with Fantasy. Cept Skaven. Love me some Skaven.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Totally off-topic, but the clothing conventions of the empire have made me realize something. I love how people think some gay guys nowadays are flamboyant. Imagine what they must have dressed like in the 16th and 17th century... like, christopher columbus meets vegas showgirl and chinese opera.

Nevermind, people probably just mistook them for french nobility...

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Must be desperate for posts to have brought you back.

I think you could probably say that about the majority of models produced by Games Workshop these days.
Actually believe it or not, I do, since GW sculptors have graduated from the sculpting school of yu-gi-oh and the university of world of warcraft.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Totally off-topic, but the clothing conventions of the empire have made me realize something. I love how people think some gay guys nowadays are flamboyant. Imagine what they must have dressed like in the 16th and 17th century... like, christopher columbus meets vegas showgirl and chinese opera.

Nevermind, people probably just mistook them for french nobility...
Well if they did give signs they were gay they would probably be tar and feathers/killed/say they were possessed/bad stuff.Serious historical crap aside, agreed maybe more feathers.

Lol.

Actually believe it or not, I do, since GW sculptors have graduated from the sculpting school of yu-gi-oh and the university of world of warcraft.
If you don't like GW models then don't paint/play em.
I play tau soooo come at me.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
No I don't like CURRENT GW models, big difference, and why would I come at you because you play Tau?, your ethereal models are crap and your riptide is crap and your flyer is below average *shrugs*

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
*Steps around the previous model brawl still in progress*

I actually don't mind the model, and it's certainly better than the original. I can see it as a model to be used to show off one's painting skills.

Would I buy one? No, as it can't be readily absorbed into my Thousand Sons. But I can see it being popular in the Fantasy crowd...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts