Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have never been to one of these and i have a few questions. Is there any place to park for free, and if not how much does it cost? Also, do tickets sell out fast? Is it fun even if you don't bring your army to play? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have never been to one of these and i have a few questions. Is there any place to park for free, and if not how much does it cost? Also, do tickets sell out fast? Is it fun even if you don't bring your army to play? Thanks.
Possibly free parking. Even if not free, maybe $10-$15 tops. No worries.
Tickets usually don't sell out. Totally a blast. I've never brought an army to play with and I've always had fun.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i live about half an hour away from the convention center, so yeah, i'll definitely be going. still need to buy my ticket though. my friends and i are sort of turning it into a three day weekend thing, we'll meet at his house the day before to get our armies ready, go to gamesday, and then the day after head up to the bunker for some more gaming. basically pulling a gencon in the process. (for the uninitiated, getting little to no sleep. i averaged two or three hours a night the last time i was there) caffeine will be a must in this case.

·
Registered
58 Posts
dude thats nothing gurnne mills is opens at midnight the day after thanksgiving and stays open till ten the next night try staying awake that long no sleep no caffine i painted battled all night and day with the shop members

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya games day should be awesome i am going for sure but i need a way to transport my army and also Lioneljohnson510 are u danny that plays darkangels at Gurnne?

and Cadian 81st i want to join the new trier gaming club but i dont know who to talk to im a freshmen and i play templar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.