Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
via anonymous source on Faiet 212

Looks like preorders are going up for everything on the 30th. Looking forward to Escalation and Stronghold Assault, although a little bummed that there aren't any Tyranid releases.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
The lack of Tyranids on this list displeases me. Although Christmas will be cheaper for me this year!

·
Registered
61 Posts
glad 'nids are not there as I'm short on money but I'm disapointed 'nids are not listed cI was really looking forward to having new rules for 'em

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Bonus: you can ask for gift vouchers for christmas and not have to pay for your new 'Nid codex and models in January. It's what I did for the last release...

And I'm surprised the Desolation of Smaug is coming out before the movie. It must have no actual pics of Smaug in it then...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
What could honestly be in the 'Codex Space Marines Ultima Edition' that makes it worth $250?
A signed photograph of the Board of Directors giving us the collective finger.....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Poor Tyranids, I was hoping a buddy of mine could start his new army and then I'd have the option to squash some bugs soon :( Oh well.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Poor Tyranids, I was hoping a buddy of mine could start his new army and then I'd have the option to squash some bugs soon :( Oh well.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts