Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
It's becoming harder and harder to not start a Horus heresy army...

·
Mr Fantastic
231 Posts
I see FW's Horus Heresy Massacre has made its way on to eBay already!

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
I love how FW can just drop a Lorgar mini in with almost no prior warning and no fanfare!

"Hey everyone see Ferrus, we think he looks cool. Oh yeah, Lorgar is over there and we even did some Alpha Legion sculpts you might be interested in..."

Masters of understatement...

Rev

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Very disappointed with Lorgar, but almost everything else is amazing. Really want to start some Mechanicus stuff...

Midnight
Then I think they got him just right. Lorgar was a pedantic stuffed shirt who got punished by his dad in front of all his friends and siblings.

Even his dad was disappointed in him.

And that's exactly what he looks like.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Does 'Primarch number V' mean it's Kahn, or just the fifth primarch model they made? They've made four alread, Fulgrim, Angron, Ferrus Manus, Lorgar, so could that be it? I think it looks like Horus with that on eye his chest.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I wonder if forge world will produce a possessed horus as the horus heresy setting advances into the next book or two?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Won't be another Horus for at least 5 or 6 more books, 4 books away is Calth. Apparently the amount of stuff they have planned it may end up taking 30 books to do.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts