1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup seems like nothing hit the rumour mill. I was sort of hoping they may give a hint on Thunderwolves or maybe some more stuff on the GK's and the rumoured Chaplain/Librarian kit. Still they were selling Prospero Burns so hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer to get the SW's version of events.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/?p=24236

Found this.

Interesting bit is this -

Aside from being really really gay, it also just shows how fucking cushy these ******* in the 41st Millenium have it. And also how stupid it is - they've got spare clothes, only 4 clips (according to Inquisitor, this is around 80-100 shots), an entrechment tool, a hacker, 1 water bottle, cooking tins, very little food, and no bivvy bag.

Let's put that into comparison - when on patrol in HK, I'm taking around 300-500 rounds of 5.56, plus a further 200 link for the Gimpy, no spare clothes, rarely do I take cooking equipment (usually we split it between us, or don't bother at all, and just stay on hard routine), and there's always 4-7 days worth of water, plus a water treatment piece of kit, along with my Diemaco, Sig P226 (which has 5 mags with 13 rounds in each), 3-4 Frags, 3-4 HE's, and a few pounds of Super X - about 75-120lb's of kit, depending on task at hand.

So these bad boys are taking 30-40lbs at most. Fucking Crap Hat Pongo pansies.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
IG don't need much kit, they don't live long enough to use it.
QFT. The average lifespan of a guardsman is somthing like 18 hours or something, so why risk 200-300 lbs of gear to be looted?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts