Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all !

I haven't played table-top W40K for about 20 years (coming back in those times of Rogue Trader and the Second Edition). I've however followed up the Universe and derived products (card and video games, novels, ...) and finally ended up buying the Crimson Slaughter Box, about 6 months ago, in order to build up a Word Bearers Ost and come back into the hobby.

I have gathered many information since, about armies and rules (and painting too, after such a long time) and I must admit that this site has already helped me a lot in such matters.

I therefore decided to register and get more involved within its community ;)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome aboard there are many minions here of the Crimson slaughter so you should have little problem finding people to help you.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard mate! :good:

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome!
Score another one for the chaos gods.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Welcome back to the fold brother - And right into the glorious arms of Chaos no less!

If you need any help in the painting department, don't hesitate to bump me in your posts (You bump be doing a @ in front of a username). In terms of tactica, you will want to talk to @Mossy Toes. He is just that good!

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Always good to see another chaotician join the forums! Welcome back to the hobby, and may the Dark Gods raise you to glory!

In terms of tactica, you will want to talk to @Mossy Toes. He is just that good!
Aww, shucks, you do me too much credit. But I'll take that credit and roll around in it all the same, thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks !

I'm a little in a hurry regarding painting, as I only have one month left to be able to deploy my first 1850 pts army. I'm painting it in my "old way" (I'll post some pictures when I have configured my showcase), but I think I'll try to explore new ways afterwards ;)

I have read the whole "What to Do Mk. II" thread with great interest. One of the best CSM tactica I have found upon the internet those last months, actually.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts