Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

FW's Top 10 Selling items of September 2013

626 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GrizBe 
#1 ·
Saw this on the FW website. Some surprising entries here:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Forge_World_September_Best_Selling_Complete_Kits_2013.html

10: IA 12 - The Fall of Orpheus
9: Sons of Horus Reaver Attack Squad
8: Legion Mk III
7: Legion Mk IV
6: Fulgrim
5: Palatine Blades
4: Sons of Horus Command
3: Legion Praetors
2: Betrayal
1: IA: Apocalypse

Personally I wouldn't have thought IA12 or the Sons of Horus Command would be on that list. Palantine Blades would have been 10 at the most I thought and IA: Apoc as #1? That I did not see coming at all!

#3 ·
IA apoc is the new apoc book.

Most 40k players will get a copy if ordering from FW as its actually cheap for a FW book

The sons of Horus command I imagine is being bought by chaos and black legion players

Palatines blades are the among the nicest minis ever. the casting detail on them is phenomenal

#4 ·
Interesting. I still need to get my IA 12 so I can field Crazy Crons. Surprised I'm not the only one to wait.

Hang on i thought IA: Apocalypse was outdated? thats why they brought out IA: Apocalypse II. well thats what i was told. Im guessing people buy it for the data sheets?
IA: Apocolypse was updated. So it's all the stuff brought in line with 6th Ed. Presumably, they will do the same for IA: Apocolypse II.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.