Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Love the AL model except for the face mask. I get they were going for masquerade ball/V for Vendetta/anonymous thing but on the model I don't think it works too well..

·
Registered
409 Posts
The Iron Warrior model looks damn tasty, not so struck with the AL. That mask looks decidedly out of place.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Damn that Lion helmet is just sick!!! Is there any story behind this minis or just one offs?
Also maybe he is holding an archeotech pistols?

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Alpha Legion. Been needing a Praetor for a while. Will probably swap the axe for a dual pronged Spear/Mancatcher from the Scourgerunner kit though, and count it as a Paragon Blade with Power Dagger, because 145pts for 7 WS6 S5 AP2 attacks on the charge is kinda fun.

Just waiting for Tempest to drop before I decide whether to play Word Bearers, or Ultras. Or failing that, go back to Night Lords (lightning's hard to paint, yo!) or Sons of Horus. Will probably pick up the second one and use it for a Consul of some sort. Usually end up getting 3-4 of the event only models anyway - expecting to find a few more of the AL ones.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts