Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
I do love this model, and so glad they made the beetle back version, style wise I think they made look too much like a knight in the shape of the carapace and heraldic plates but hey I can live it it.

What does boggle my noodle is that epic got canned, but people seem willing to pay and play in 40k scale, looking forward a gargant

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I came.
But also, i can see why Epic was canned. They can now sell a warlord titan not for 30 £ but for 300000000000 £ wich is better

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Not sure I can afford this and the missus.......
Hmm, maybe I can loan her out or something.......

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Absolutely fucking beautiful model. Unfortunately even if I had the money to buy it and skill and confidence to paint it I would never have it because even if I found a place to put it on display, I'd never be able to use it since I'd have no way of transporting the beautiful thing.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Absolutely fucking beautiful model. Unfortunately even if I had the money to buy it and skill and confidence to paint it I would never have it because even if I found a place to put it on display, I'd never be able to use it since I'd have no way of transporting the beautiful thing.
Well its seriously is more of a collectors item. Paint it put it on the shelf and look at it, also it kinda comes down to that if you cant transport it, you cant afford it.
Im sure thats what FW is thinking too.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Waiting until they release left and right handed Saturnyne Lascutters
just spent five minutes wondering if I misread that,
clearly I did as it definitely did not state "Satsuma Lascutters"

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
@Bindi, I think I might try and fit one with a taser. Close enough?
as long as we don't get into a situation where you need to sue someone for copyright infringement

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
This warlord looks, odd.

It seems to be owing a lot of it's design influences from the Imperial knights and does not quite seem to fit in a lineup with the Warhound and Rreaver titans that forge world also makes, maybe it just me though.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Not sure I can afford this and the missus.......
Hmm, maybe I can loan her out or something.......
loan out the titan or your misses? Either way I'm sure theres a market:p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts