Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Salamander Firedrakes

The elite of the Salamanders Legion are those Legionaries known as the Firedrakes; veterans chosen not simply for their martial skill, but also because of their mental resilience and capacity for discipline and self-sacrifice; for these are values the Promethean Cult holds in high esteem. Tried and tempered in the flames of war, just as a blade is tempered in the flames of the forge, the Firedrakes are indefatigable and relentless, possessing a singular focus in battle which borders on the preternatural and legendary resilience; a matter as much to do with their phenomenal willpower as their superhuman physiology or superlatively fashioned arms and armour.

The Salamanders Legion Firedrakes are a complete multi-part resin kit, armed with thunderhammers and dragonscale pattern storm shields, designed by Keith Robertson. This kit is available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Wednesday 30th July.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Meh, fire marines in fancy outfits and golden stuff. Been there, done that. :p

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I'm a little disappointed TBH, I love the helmets and the concept for the whole model is good but I can't help but feel the execution of the details are a bit sloppy when you compare it to the quality of detail FW have shown themselves capable of on the likes of the Minotaurs. Those Salamander heads aren't anywhere near crisp. Could just be me though.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Let's leave out the more, racial remarks guys :)

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Let's leave out the more, racial remarks guys :)
Needs a 'z' at the end of it to make it politically correct, as it is it's just plain offensive :laugh:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Sorry, didn't meant to be offensive. My bad.

Needs a 'z' at the end of it to make it politically correct, as it is it's just plain offensive
next time i will do this for shure!! :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts