1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
That quartermaster is so damn cool, rather curious about the rules. Maybe something like a commissar with a retinue of moral/surgeon servitors?

What can I say, that tanks is just so damn stylish, rumors are that gun is S6 Ap3 Heavy 15 :shock:

Not quite sure why, but I really like the somewhat goofy Remora drone. I can just see that thing seering over a ruined city, firing a smart missle, dodging fire, gliding through ruined buildings while gracefully avoiding the ruins only to deliver a second attack right in the heart of an enemy stronghold :wink:

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
Wow Quartermaster looks awesome, I would pick that up just for inquisitor conversions, although I have enough of them as it is. That tank looks pretty intimidating too.

*Tosses Jacobite a lifesaver so he doesn't drown in his own drool*

·
Registered
966 Posts
ooo i want the servitor with all the Curigon arms for my new project.... No idea how i would make it fit in but i want!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, the quarter master is absolutely amazing. I love the pose. the chest plate and the face plate.

And that Machuris turret is...well, words can't describe it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
100 Posts
god dam it!!!!

im at school and they've blocked forgeworld *moap* :( :( :(

on a lighter note when it says it is blocked at the bottom of the page it says

REASON: SEX EDUCATION CATEGORY

hmmmmm....... must be all the slaneesh :?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
hephesto said:
What can I say, that tanks is just so damn stylish, rumors are that gun is S6 Ap3 Heavy 15 :shock:
my god, if that's not a typo, every single marine army has just been shafted. hard.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep - just confirmed that that profile is correct. Gatling gun anybody?

May just have to get me one of those things now. lol. Guess what SM's are having nightmares about now. :D I love you FW.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I remind you your taking guard acc so chances are about half miss, it will do some hurt, but in the long run, its going down :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts