Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CERASTUS KNIGHT CASTIGATOR

Armed with the fearsome Castigator pattern bolt cannon, the Cerastus Knight-Castigator is favoured by those households faced with hordes of lesser foes that might otherwise overwhelm even a mighty Knight through sheer numbers. Capable of obliterating infantry formations in a thunderous rain of mass-reactive explosions and whirling power blade, or carving apart light vehicles with ease, the Castigator is a formidable opponent.

The Cerastus Knight-Castigator is a complete multi-part resin kit, designed by Daren Parrwood. We hope to have rules for using the Castigator in games of Warhammer 40,000 on the Forge World website in the coming weeks.

HOUSE TERRYN UPGRADE KIT

The Knights of House Terryn are amongst the most warlike in the galaxy. Renowned for their victories against the enemies of Mankind on distant battlefields, in recent years the dual threats of Hive Fleet Leviathan and the rapidly expanding Tau Empire have forced them to fight ever closer to their home world Voltoris as the shadows of war close over the Imperium.

The House Terryn Upgrade Kit is a multi-part resin kit for upgrading the plastic Imperial Knight. Designed by Keith Robertson, this kit features the livery of House Terryn upon two shoulder pads, a chest plate, hatch, tilting plate and banner.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I was so hyped for the castigator running up to its release... but seeing it in total, it seems a little static :( Hope the kit is as posable as the lancer.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think they were going for a "maori" look. It would be funny if an RG player posted a video of his RG army performing haka dance after that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Simple animation using different camera angle shots and sources of light. It would take some creativity but it's not impossible. Alternatively, it could be done using half-assembled miniatures which have their arms connected to bodies with Blue Tack like they do it with claymation figures.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Probably the best dread they've produced.

I'm not a huge fan of the sword on that KT. The gun is awesome but the sword just looks funky to me.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I personaly don't like the style of decorations. First, there were never any indications that the RG have this kind of background. Second, they just don't look that good.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I personaly don't like the style of decorations. First, there were never any indications that the RG have this kind of background. Second, they just don't look that good.
Weren't the ravenguard from a prison/former prison world? Still those don't look like prison tattoos.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts