Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRIAROS ARMOURED CONVEYER

£85.00

The Triaros is the primary armoured battlefield transport of the Mechanicum Taghmata during the era of the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. Eschewing the more commonplace STC designs, it relies on a number of unique technologies held as arcana by the Magos Autokrator and never divulged for wider Imperial use, even by the Legiones Astartes.

Designed for use in hostile environments, it incorporates multiple galvanic traction drives and its defences are comprised not merely of brute armour, but layered techno-cant wardings and interlocking energy shields, particularly around its seemingly exposed control dais, as well as independently animated weapons servitors.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
very cool I love the steam punk design to it.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Thomas the 40k Tank Engine

·
Registered
176 Posts
Interesting. I didn't think it was a troops door, to me it looks more like a service hatch. Overall design looks like a steampunk iron with Necromonger vibe to it.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Reminds me of a toy my pop would have picked up when he was a munchkin... back in 1956 or so.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I think that's the idea. It reminds me of something from the really old black and white Flash Gordon series. Which isn't a bad thing.
I'm sure it's the idea but it's not an idea I'm entirely ok with for Mechanicum models. I always saw them as the slightly more futuristic faction within the imperium. Maybe I'm just mistaken and they've always been like that, but that's not how I've always imagined them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts