Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Looks very good! I'll wait to see the rest!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the day just died here in the uk and got really dark fast so lost alot of natural light, will try and get some done tomz

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
As Djinn said, it looks good so far, but better photos would be welcome.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Looking good so far! :so_happy:

I'm nowhere near brave enough to attempt one of the Primarch's at present :blush:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice start kickboxer. Are you going with the standard basing or something different?
this is where im kind of stuck , im not sure how to go i was goning to go with sumit really basic just using greys and metalics then washes for dirt and rusts but not to sure

i was very nervous starting this guy but then i got into it armours all done and the face is got to do some red highlights then blood effects and the base, but also i got fulgrim all primed and ready to go after this one and also the money saved for the ferrus preorder when its up oww yeah.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Could wait and do all the bases together? Get a common theme going across all of them. Are you intending on collecting all of them?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobite
Are you intending on collecting all of them?
Deep down, aren't we all?

Just waiting on Mortarion myself.

As for Angron, he looks sweet as. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah im planning on collecting them all and the other characters aswell, still gotta get abaddon and lokan then the 2 new ones just released also, i love the HH series and will keep these char miniatures as collectors items not gaming as my area no one really play 30k except for primarch vs battles where they pit them against things like bio titans and all.

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
isnt it horus after lorgar then mortarian which is cool as i cant wait for him either but i really wanna see some more loyalist ones also, ferrus looks to me to be the best so far and i cant wait to paint him.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ferrus and Fulgrim go on the same base (or at least the same scene) fighting one another. Even though in the book Fulgrim wields Forgebreaker and Ferrus wields the Flamesword (forgot its name)

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
It looks very good. Hopefully you can better lighted pictures once the model is complete.

I need to get some of these modesl as I would like all the primarchs eventually. I wonder if they will make an emperor of mankind model?

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey all just getting back onto painting and finishing up a few little titbits on this model before i get my ferrus manus in the post then ill be painting both ferrus and fulgrim up together.

but has anyone any good tips and pointers for painting up a good angron base for this pre heresy monster

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey all here a few pics of angron and a few other parts im working on

the blood effects no where near finished yet as i wanna try the new gw blood effect when its out and base is still a WIP

ive got a big square base from the orc and gobbo massive spider thing im gonna mount the gorgons and fulgrims base on in the duel pose

1 - 20 of 27 Posts