Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

some pictures of the new Knight lancer due out in may sometime and some other goodies from the day.
Having spoken to the designer he has concepts drawn up for another knight variant, shorter and more heavily armored, with bigger guns, mounted more like those on a war hound would be. The new automata is also massive, but just looks mostly liked a scaled up version of those currently available.

and here are some pictures of the dropsite massacre board

good day in all, long queue at the start to get in and then again to buy things but it was good talking to everybody in the design process and book making, i would recommend it to anyone

ed

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there was no mention of chaos knights from the guy who designed this one

ed

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Mixed emotions about the lancer knight, looks great and very happy to see it produced,but at the same time a little sad that they have handed the knights off to FW already, i was convinced they would do more in plastic considering the populatrity of the plastic kit sofar.

On a side note whos credited with the lancers creation? i ask because it looks like it has been produced in very close conjuction with the plastic kit and im kinda wondering how much of FW vehicles stuff is done in CAD and printed because they have said in the past walker kits are difficult and this one is so very similar to the plastic kit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Big fan of those mechs. Little sad to not see any wolf bits in here, but not surprised.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That Lancer......:shok:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts