Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mentally hilarious
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming releases from Forge World, most likely to be released on Friday this week.

Night Lords Terror Squad Torsos

Night Lords Terror Squads Helmets

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The heads are a lot better than the torsos. What's with the dopey little sticks and bones?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
He's got chicken bones on his breastplate, run!
Exactly!

They might as well have little Ouija boards on their breastplates they'd be just as spooky.

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
I'm really not a fan of the FW Night Lords stuff. The helmets here and in the raptors look very cool, but the rest are just sorta lackluster. The skin and bones and stuff are cool in theory, but IMO don't end up looking all that good.

Got skull boners for those helms, though.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Not as scary as I thought they would be although I would still piss myself if I saw one coming at me.
Jesus if one of them would do that, imagine what a full sized one would do to you

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm thinking about starting a NL army, warband, whatever, but the problem is to actually create creepyness on a modelling level, if you know what I mean. It's really difficult, that is why I stopped wanting to play horror wargames, even tho I love horror. I think these FW heads are not bad, but other NL body parts are done better by other, smaller companies, Evilcraft or Puppetswar, for example.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Damn.

The lack of terror squads was keeping me safe from HH marines - There was no point doing a night lords army without them as they need them for the right of war.

Looks like I'll be selling the rest of my wolves...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts