Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I thought it may be fun to throw out ideas of what the guilliman model forge world makes will look like. I believe he will have his power claw(not lightning claw! A power claw is a power fist but the fingers are claws) or a fancy gladius. In know no fear he used the power claw to punch countless heads off, but in unremembered empire it was stated he favoured his gladius. What are your thoughts and what would you like to see?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Hey all. I thought it may be fun to throw out ideas of what the guilliman model forge world makes will look like. I believe he will have his power claw(not lightning claw! A power claw is a power fist but the fingers are claws) or a fancy gladius. In know no fear he used the power claw to punch countless heads off, but in unremembered empire it was stated he favoured his gladius. What are your thoughts and what would you like to see?
They might have both options.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
You sure on these power claws? Far as I remember he isn't even using power fists, he's just punching heads off with his 'regular' armoured fists. Using regular, very lightly there.

They might have both options.
Highly doubtful. None of the others have come with any customisation options of any sort thus far.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You sure on these power claws? Far as I remember he isn't even using power fists, he's just punching heads off with his 'regular' armoured fists. Using regular, very lightly there.
In know no fear it says something along the lines of" the power to his claws long since gone" right before he rips out kor phaerons heart. And look at the cover of unremembered empire, you can see the golden claws

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Damn, Golden Claws........hey wait!!! Don't half the Primarchs/Veterans have Clawed Power Fists? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts