Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Looks like the Lightning gun that's on the Krios Battle Tank, along with those new shoulderpads, looks like the Advertised new Titan in the recent email which is equipped with such as cannon.

Also, Melta Castellax, and the 3D colour plates of the knights have the new shoulder pads as seen on the Magaera pattern - it may well be the new Magaera, but I can't see if it's got the claw.

I quite like the scorpion like designs - they've all been fairly insectile to some extent, these are just more so.

Edit - love the Auxilia, that Basilisk/Artillery piece looks fantastic. Looks like the Veletaris Storm Squad come with Volkites. The Thousand Sons, eh, just concept art. Can't say I'm a fan of some of those helmets, only one or two of those - mostly the middle row centre, and right row bottom are that good IMHO.

Edit 2 - just seen the Volkite Carronade Leman Russ. Only downside to the Glaive was that the Carronade was limited to being mounted on a Glaive which was just too expensive.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

It's unclear exactly what this is (other than an Astartes, der). It has explicitly no legion rankings, and has suffered battle damage. The Lightning Markings are similar to Thunder Warriors, while MkIV was a pretty advanced set of armour for them to be running around in. It also has the 2 headed eagle - an honour reserved prior to the Heresy to the Emperor's Children.

I thought it would be a destroyer, but the lack of legion symbology makes me doubt that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I love the admec stuff and want to make an admec army. I hope they stay more towards the original and less like the insect matrix stuff. The solar auxillia looks really good too.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Everything posted and especially those thousand sons drawings.... just.....

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Yep. It guess that makes it cheaper to make and then pass that cheaper cost onto the pricing, or else it would be nearer £150. The pricing of the Magaera class Questoris pattern Knight suggests it is around the cost of the Knight + Resin upgrade kit + Resin weapons, and as this is similar, it makes sense.

The larger Cerastus pattern Knights are all Resin from what I can tell, though.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I think they are complete kits - in regards to the Questoris-Pattern.

It's just that they're releasing "Knight House upgrade kits" - so includes moulded/sculpted iconography and armour plates, while these are an entire new class of the existing vehicle - so are probably going to put the plastic kit in with the new resin plates.

If you compare the house terryn upgrade kit to this, you've not only got a new head and weapons, but carapace, greaves, in addition to the shoulder pads and breastplate that you can see in the upgrade kit (incidentally, you can still buy these and fit them in by the looks of things - although these new ones seem fairly Mechanicum-based.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Did someone say Robots?

Crusader robot is spot on one to one update of original robot models.:so_happy:
Also waiting for upgrade kits for our plastic Knights I remember back then FW promised those.

·
Registered
176 Posts
From Natfka:
via a reader here on Faeit 212
I've had a lengthy chat with Alan Bligh. He explained to me that the next book will shed some light on a much deserved part of the Heresy where Terra's supply lines were cut short. They will be including a lot more armies to make the series as a whole more diversified. The next book will not be focusing on inter-legionary war. The Horus Heresy will be more than just marines fighting marines.
We can expect more models of other factions aside of the Legions, such as Solar Auxilia, Dark Mechanicum, Traitor Imperial Army, Knights Errant and early Inquisition, Sisters of Silence and Custodes.
There will be more Imperial Knights as well. Both Questoris and Cerastus patterns. We can expect Iron Warriors as well, soon, with transfer sheets, Siege Terminators a special rhino and Erasmus Golg and Perturabo.
All in all it was a great experience chatting with all present designers and recieving a wealth of information.
In comments people are speculating that the marine without the Legion markings is possibly Garro.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts