Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Very much so. Been looking forward to new Dreadclaw rules since they announced them in the FW blog/newsletter/thing when they came out. Can only imagine what other rules will be in there. Plenty of units were updated in IA Apocalypse 2 (2013), so I wonder what exactly will be in the next book. The Dreadclaw was specified, and maybe the other 2 FW flyers will get updated too.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very much so. Been looking forward to new Dreadclaw rules since they announced them in the FW blog/newsletter/thing when they came out. Can only imagine what other rules will be in there. Plenty of units were updated in IA Apocalypse 2 (2013), so I wonder what exactly will be in the next book. The Dreadclaw was specified, and maybe the other 2 FW flyers will get updated too.
Well the old Renegades army stuff could use an update, and maybe they have some other options to give Chaos?

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Sorry to be off topic but whenever someone posts on heresy "CSM" i cant help but read
" Company Sergeant Major " instead of " Chaos Space Marines "

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I notice they didn't give any timescale, just 'soon'.

I've a feeling this is going to be like the time I emailed FW and asked if they were going to update the eldar rules (none of the FW eldar stuff has bladestorm as yet)

They said soon. That was December IIRC.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to be off topic but whenever someone posts on heresy "CSM" i cant help but read
I've got it associated with "Command Sergeant Major" myself. :p

And yes Gret there is no exact timescale, but if they're able to talk about things they do. FW isn't bound by the same closed door policy that the main GW Dev Team is and can come out and say a lot more, so if they're working on them for an update (instead of just telling me "no" or saying they'll look into the idea) then they are working on an update.

It's likely safe to say that the Heresy stuff has slowed everything else down as well.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I just wish 'soon' wasn't quite as subjective.

'Soon' to me = next few days.
'Soon' in a business sense could mean 6 months.

Still, you're right - at least they talk to the world about what they're doing :)

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just wish 'soon' wasn't quite as subjective.

'Soon' to me = next few days.
'Soon' in a business sense could mean 6 months.

Still, you're right - at least they talk to the world about what they're doing :)
Yeah, I feel the same way on the whole "soon" thing but I understand their perspective as well. If they put a hard date on it and things don't go as planned they'll be stuck looking bad so their best bet is to leave that date open ended and just say that it's being worked on. I feel it's safe to say we'll get it as soon as they're able to give it to us.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Glad it's not just me :laugh:

And this can only ever be good :good:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts