Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
Have to agree with @Khorne's Fist, it is definitely a custodes tank of some description! The other bits however...could literally be anything, the flat of the axe is too blurry to make out, and what looks like a bent arm has spiked bits and muscle, so ork or chaos take your pic

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Alternative build for a Lord of Skulls? (or whatever the Khorne super heavy is)

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
It's the other arm of the axe-wielding model from the top left corner I'd say. Check it out:

Also, I'd wager that's a Custodes tank in the centre and top right reminds me of a Blood Bowl Ork's arm.

....this puzzle is very meta.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
It's the other arm of the axe-wielding model from the top left corner I'd say. Check it out:

Also, I'd wager that's a Custodes tank in the centre and top right reminds me of a Blood Bowl Ork's arm.

Nice find. The bottom right piece is from that minis shield. The horn growing from the metal on the left of the shield. It's definitely a collage of things to come.

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts

I think you have the right of it! Spot on with the axe, did it take long to find that picture? and blood bowl ork sounds about right now you mention it for the spikey arm

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The bottom right piece is from that minis shield.
The axe from the top right as well.

did it take long to find that picture?
Nope, I lifted it from another forum. A member there posted it with the first picture of the puzzle, he's the real detective on that one.

The only part of the puzzle I don't quite get is the flat part exposed in the piece next to the axe in the top left. It kinda looks Custodes-ish but not really at the same time, but not part of the other Custodes pieces from the angle.

Granted I doubt we can trust much of what we're seeing just yet :laugh:

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
The axe from the top right as well.

Nope, I lifted it from another forum. A member there posted it with the first picture of the puzzle, he's the real detective on that one.

The only part of the puzzle I don't quite get is the flat part exposed in the piece next to the axe in the top left. It kinda looks Custodes-ish but not really at the same time, but not part of the other Custodes pieces from the angle.

Granted I doubt we can trust much of what we're seeing just yet :laugh:
Looks like the hidden image could be disjointed, the bit beside the axe looks just like the curved front of the custodes grav tank, the axe and other part of the arm look too far apart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts