Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am playing a casual list, this ignores troop orginization! I want something fast that will zoom in, take everthing out, and run away before they can react.

5 hellions
6 reavers
5 hellions

too lazy to see how many points that is (tell me please!)

My Idea is to send the jetbikes up the middle, and then flank on both sides with the hellions. How's this sound??!!:dunno:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Why the hell would you ask for our opinion if you don't even want to follow the rules?
Seriously, if you wanna do it your way just do that! We can't really tell you what to do besides suggesting choices that might be more effective, which only really makes sense when playing by the rules.

Just play it, it's your game. If it doesn't work then ask away.

But about your game plan, I'd think it would do better if you just kept your units together and bring them all to bear on 1 flank as this has a bigger chance of not facing all opposing firepower.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why the hell would you ask for our opinion if you don't even want to follow the rules?
Seriously, if you wanna do it your way just do that! We can't really tell you what to do besides suggesting choices that might be more effective, which only really makes sense when playing by the rules.

Just play it, it's your game. If it doesn't work then ask away.
Whoa man take it easy. Just think in the hypothetical. What IF you could play without force organization?

Lulz has a point though. Hellions suck it pretty dang hard and reavers aren't exactly reliable either. I see what you're trying to do and I would just stick with squads of reavers. Add HQ units on reavers jetbikes and put blasters on some of your guys and you'll do .... *cringe* ok.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoa man take it easy. Just think in the hypothetical. What IF you could play without force organization?
Exactly, Thanks guys!:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts