Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: This is STRICTLY for friendly games :biggrin:

Greater Feline of Chaos

A Chaos Daemons or Chaos Space Marines army may include a single Greater Feline of Chaos. This unit does not use up any force organisation chart selection, but is otherwise treated as a HQ unit.

Cost: 300

Unit Type: Special/NA

Number/Squad: 1

How to use it:

-A Greater Feline always starts the game in reserve, and arrives using the rules for Outflanking. It also recieves +2 to it's reserves roll.

-When the Greater Feline enters play, release a common housecat into the playing field. Allow it to act freely for 30 seconds, then remove it from play. Any units (Friend or Foe!) knocked on their side, moved into impassable terrain, or moved off the table by the Feline are removed as a casualty, and are treated as being struck by a Power Weapon for purposes of rules such as Necron's "We'll be Back!". In addition any model moved, or obviously touched, but not destroyed by the Feline suffers a S9 hit (resolved against Front armour for vehicles).

-The Feline may also change the layout of the battlefield by moving terrain. Any non-unit (scenery, ruins, even Objective markers) moved in this way remain at their new location for the remainder of the game.

-If the Feline leaves the play area without affecting anything, place it in the exact center of the battlefield and proceed as normal. If the center is occupied by a unit a building, place the Feline in the nearest open space.

- The housecat in question should be of average size and age, with no mobility-affecting conditions (such as extreme corpulence or missing legs, for example).

-The housecat must be removed from play immediately if it takes any action which endangers it's health. This is up to the cat's legal owner/guardian to decide.

Options:

Must be upgraded to one of the following:

--Wartiger of Khorne: Each player is given an identical Laser Pointer. They may point the laser at anywhere on the board for the duration of the Feline's rampage. There is no restriction as to where they point the laser, and moving it is acceptable (and encouraged).
-100 pts

--Kitten of Tzeentch: The housecat is exchanged for a kitten (baby cat).
-50 pts

--Flesh Mountain of Nurgle: The housecat is exchanged for an extremly fat version. The new fatcat should be visibly obese (if it's not obvious, its not fat enough!) If the fatcat comes to rest on the field of play (Lays down for more than 5 seconds), the timer is stopped and gameplay continues as normal, with the fatcat being treated as impassable terrain. Should the cat choose to resume it's rampage (stand up and move after coming to rest), the timer is reset to 30 seconds. Note that it cannot reset the timer more than once, and is removed from play if the timer reaches zero.
-100 pts

--Blissbringer of Slaanesh: Each player is given one teaspoon of narcotic drugs, developed by the Prince of Pleasure himself! (Common Catnip, available in the Pet aisle at any supermarket). The players may scatter this over the battlefield however they wish, with the restriction that the area they cover must be evenly sprinkled.
-150 pts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
then i shall use the shotgun of the Emperor on your Chaos Feline....and dinner is now seved :victory:

·
Registered
388 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!

I'll definitely insist on using this is both my armies. ;-)

btw I like your idea for tracking who you've turned into Chaos Spawn. Wish I'd thought of that... I'd have that named Eldar Farseer guy on my list.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh dear lord, it's like you watch me play. Almost every time we break out the minis, there are the cats.
It's to the point that my cats are known as kitty-butt hazards

·
Registered
496 Posts
this is the most epicly win idea ive ever seen o.o

·
Registered
304 Posts
This Idea is win!!!+ rep. :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts