Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
More money than sense. Plus if you are spending that kinda money at least do it on Forge World. Madness.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Seems like amazing value for my money.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems like amazing value for my money.
If you have the initial funds then yes, but bear in mind the amount of hobby materials you're going to need to assemble and paint everything and then factor in storage/display solutions.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be impressive to see but completely impractical

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Not really great value for money, spend £7000 to only use on average £500 in each game, even in apocashit your probably only going to use 1 company worth of all this shit.

·
Registered
620 Posts
It's awesome that they have this collection.......but I just don't know ANYONE who would buy this.......:shok:

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Probably won't be any ONE.
I could see a group getting together and buying it tho'.
10 guys who want a company each.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
This is great value for people who are going to sell it on. You save £1000-odd from buying separate, and if you're an armybuilding business that's enough Space Marine commissions to last a long time, with a big bonus profit margin.

Obviously impractical for most wargamers, but only the braindead will be pleased with themselves for pointing that out. "Hurr durr lots of models", ya think?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Not really getting the hang of these value bundles are they?
That said if Forgeworld did this kind of bundle I'd be wheeling the missus up to the nearest chinese GP to sell off a kidney, or an eye or two (too soon?:dunno:)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Probably won't be any ONE.
I could see a group getting together and buying it tho'.
10 guys who want a company each.
If i had anything to bet, I would be this is the ONLY way this mess sells in the least!

is there any way to see how many of these monstrositys actually sell?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I'd buy it just to see how it gets delivered.

In my mind a massive truck with "SPEHSS MAHREENS" imprinted on the side will roll up outside, then 4 guys dressed as servitors will slowly carry a palette of boxes up to my front door.

·
Mr Fantastic
231 Posts
If I win the lottery tonight, this will be the first thing I buy :) (possibly also be the last thing I buy from GW in a long time!!)

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
So, this or buy and hop up an '86 Camaro for a 2K buy in, including V8... Camaro wins hands down.

Even if I had the money for it, I wouldn't have the time. This purely an Apoc product IMHO and if that was all I played then this would be perfect. I can't even fathom the storage space for all of it.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I'd like to see this delivered by Thunderhawk gunship.

As and aside, it would be pretty hilarious to see a home made chapter based on UPS, FedEx, or DHL.

The ImpEx or IPS. ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts