Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

541 - 560 of 568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
Since this is taking forever, I`ve decided to end it.

I`ll post an ending to the Rp as it is now. Should be up in a few days. After that, I`ll post DD&D Recruitment.

Thanks everyone for playing. :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Name: Vilerius
Afilliation: Nurgle
Weapons: He wields a wicked scythe dripping with lethal toxins, it is covered with representations of those killed by it.
Personality: He is kind and affectionate to his followers, but despises his enemies and will try to kill them at any chance.
Appearance: he is a tall and thin figure, with pallid, rotting skin and long clawed arms. he has a shrouded face and rusted, ornate shoulder pads. although he is a minion of Nurgle, he can be quick on his feet when he needs too.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
This one is finished mate.

I`m about to start a new one, it should be up by next week.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah, sorry for not posting and kinda disappearing.
I've just been so busy with work and RL, you know?

I'll be sure to join the next one though

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I refuse!

My post is undergoing work NOW and will be up. I promise.

EDIT: Post completed. I will fight for this, Serp, even if I am the only one, I will die before I see this RP join the "dead" section. It will be completed as planned and put to gentle sleep!

And uh, yeah the whole DD&D thing was sort of your idea, you know?
Oh... it was? Was it.... was it....maybe... surely not...hmmm....

Well, again, Davros. xD

On a perhaps un-related note, I just proved the Deceiver can be used in 1000pts! Against Blood Angels, I think it killed about 850pts alone, took one wound, and the rest I guess was shooting... I lost 3 scarabs and one warrior in KPs. Annihilation of enemy on turn 5.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
Well, if you insist, I`ll see out the final update and give those who want it their last post.

That said, can I get a roll call of who`s willing to post just one more time?

I`ll leave anyone else out and cover their fates as NPC`s. :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm up for it, typing post up now, have it up ASAP

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I'm in, I have never actually finished an rp as a player or a gm and I want this to be the first. Although I'm listing to some really epic and inspirational music ATM so I might just be like this because of the song.

When do you want the post by?

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #549
I`ll fast forward and post the final update in a few days, then after everyone`s posted for that one I`ll put up the ending.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cool beans.

I'm writing up Oon'Nu's transformation right now, then what happens after.
Do the Tzeentchian Daemons still need help with whathisface, the Lord of Change?

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Oh, can I write the ending? Please, please, please, please, please!?

*ahem*:
Anon gazed upon the empty city, where the lesser daemons of the warp were fighting off manifestations of their ancient foes. Then, out of the dark, a red Bloodletter riding a Juggernaut charged out, and slashed off Anon's head. The daemon fell down screaming; "I regret nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!", despite the fact that he didn't have a head. Tha'Aktos then came to Gong'Alt's side and said; "you did it! Well done!" Then, the Bloodletter chopped off the Bloodthirster's balls, and shoved them into his mouth, until Tha'Aktos choked to death. *the rest don't matter*.

The End.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Then, the Bloodletter chopped off the Bloodthirster's balls, and shoved them into his mouth, until Tha'Aktos choked to death. *the rest don't matter*.
Not quite the end yet...

*the rest matters* Unfortunately, the sight of the Bloodthirster's privates being so forcefully wrenched from his body sent Lacessera into unending and terminal orgasms. She leapt, or rather, slithered, across the floor towards the Bloodletter and the struggling Bloodthrister. Taking the balls from his mouth, Lacessera erotically pushed them up and down her body until they burst, covering her with steaming blood. She then grabbed the prone form of the Bloodthirster, and caressed him with her claws, gently at first, before she moved harder and faster, raking her claws along his thighs, and thrusting herself onto his dying body. When the Bloodthirster had finally died from pure pleasure, Lacessera spread herself out wide, turned to the aroused Bloodletter, and said:

"Come on, baby, show me your moves."

Somebody else may now add to the story. :laugh:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'll play along with this
-
Oon'Nu had arrived in time to watch the demise of Anon, then the subsequent ball-chopping and pleasurable death of Tha'Aktos.
Naturally this was extremly funny to the Herald, who began chuckiling, a slow laugh that built into a horrendous cacophany of noise, until said Hearalds lungs (and majority of organs) burst in a seething tide of maggots that, by extreme misfortuourne (for them), managed to find what remained of the meagre defences.

Needless to sas, it did not end well; I mean, these maggots get into everywhere. Like sand, sand that each flesh and turns into plague flies.
-
Bam!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Continued:

Gong'Alt jumped onto Lacressa and (edit) up her (edit) until she (edit). Then he realized that he wasn't letting any blood, and insulted her for disonering his daemon name, and thus challenged her to a duel: pistols at dawn. Long story short, they both disobey the rules and attack each other, all the while Oon'Nu is still continued to explode into maggots, which quickly devoured Tha'Aktos' balls.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #557
You`re all fucking nuts.

Here`s the real ending:

·
Registered
362 Posts
You`re all fucking nuts.
Too true, but we're all a little bit crazy

Also, when is the next update? Or is it the official ending? I don't care which

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
I wanna get a reply to my PM from Samu3, he may not be able to finish it.

After that I`ll post the last update. Ending will come once you`ve all had your final showdown with Anon.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Enough of these damned spoilers. How do you make them anyway?

That was so much fun.

Whatever you do, do NOT read this last one:

Ha ha, told you not to read it... if you didn't, well, good job!

541 - 560 of 568 Posts