Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

521 - 540 of 568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #521
Thanks Destroyer, you`re right. Nobody`s seeing Darvy`s idea come to pass if this one doesn`t get finished first.

Post for this update, there`s one more update to come, then the ending!

Two more posts people, that is all I am asking!

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I reckon we just give him to farseer darvaleth and let her play for a while before we let the great unclean one lick him, then one of you khornies give him a nougie, and finally me and samu can find something to do.

·
Registered
362 Posts
@WarpSpawned: The last UM book is The Chapter`s Due as Ultra said. Whilst McNeill`s writing style seems to have declined a little on this one, the plot is pretty engaging. All of the major UM characters are pulled into the spotlight; Calgar, Sicarius, Tigurius, Aggeman and even Telion feature fairly regularly.

Also sees the return of a few other awesome characters from earlier in the series. :grin:
Sounds awesome, I'll have to grab that and Courage & Honor when I can.

I seriously cant think of what to type and I aint gonna drop out this far in the game

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Yup:p The pressure's on...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
If you say that, it takes pressure off, and less posting. Therefore, you must always place blame on people :biggrin:.

I say we just post up the next update and let them catch up. Use your creativity to decide their actions :p.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Samu... of course! The one you would never suspect!:angry:

"Let's roll boys.":cool::aggressive::aggressive::aggressive:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Finished Nightbringer. Ahhh...... :laugh: I guess you know what the Nightbringer's weapon was then, Serp? So I'm also guessing that this mysterious item Anon has isn't that weapon... damned Uriel.

Sorry, post coming soon....

What's this about my idea...? Do I ever have those...?

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
Yes, Warsmith has to post after Samu3. The rest have NO excuse.

Including you Destroyer! :threaten:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Finished Nightbringer. Ahhh...... :laugh: I guess you know what the Nightbringer's weapon was then, Serp? So I'm also guessing that this mysterious item Anon has isn't that weapon... damned Uriel.

Sorry, post coming soon....

What's this about my idea...? Do I ever have those...?
Naturally. I know everything there is to know on necrons. :p

And no, the weapon Anon stole is one of my own devising. :so_happy:

And uh, yeah the whole DD&D thing was sort of your idea, you know?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I'm not sure what I should be posting, should I be following the everyone else part? If not I'll wait for Destroyer to update and lead off what he says.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
Yes, you`re under everyone else.

And I asked before for you not to wait on others (unless I specified) so asap will make this thing move faster.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I did post, didn't I?

Edit: When did that new update get posted!? Have a half day today, will get it up ASAP!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Nice post Destroyer. One points though...

"You cannot defeat me with Tha'Aktos, a pitiful whelp"

Slightly confused here, because to me, the way you phrase it makes it sound like my presence would greatly strengthen you (as in 'you can't beet me with Tha'Aktos by my side' sort of sense) but then you call me a pitiful whelp, which implies I'm weak and Anon could easily kill me. Just thought I'd try clear that up :laugh:

And you do know I'm a bloodthirster now right? Just in case you missed that.

EDIT: unless I misinterpreted it and you were refering to Tha'Aktos in the mist?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Or, since Gong'Alt hates your red intestines, its a 'memory' that Anon has created for Gong'Alt to fight. I think

So, yes, maybe you did misinterpret it

·
Registered
434 Posts
I think I can make my post tomorrow.

Very sorry to everyone for being a bother

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Or, since Gong'Alt hates your red intestines, its a 'memory' that Anon has created for Gong'Alt to fight. I think

So, yes, maybe you did misinterpret it
Exactly. I wasn't present to see you become a Bloodthirster (be aware, I read your post before I made mine :)), and I always thought myself superior to you in our standard, non-Herald form, however at the same time, as you may have noticed from the tantrums I threw, I was also scared of you at the same time, and so the mist that formed Tha'Aktos represented me facing you once and for all, and defeating you over and over again. Of course, the real Tha'Aktos wouldn't die so easy...

521 - 540 of 568 Posts