Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

381 - 400 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
As do I... I will need her to help me defeat Anon.

@Ultra: You think when this is all over, our Juggers can... you know... and have baby... you know...
Who said I'm getting a jugger :wink:

But if I did...you'd have to convince me pretty well to let my buddy mate with a...bunny... :p

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
No, no, Bunny's her name...:laugh:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
How rather sneaky of me. Perhaps if this works I can control the other daemons as well. :laugh:

Oh Bloodthirster, come here.... :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
just waiting on warped spawn's post as per instructed.
just waiting on the red monkey's post as per demanded.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
How rather sneaky of me. Perhaps if this works I can control the other daemons as well. :laugh:

Oh Bloodthirster, come here.... :spiteful:
Except it won`t work. The true name thingy only works if you become strong enough to exert the power that the name contains. Anon is wielding a weapon that can slay gods, he has much power to draw on. You do not. Plotwise, it won`t matter though, so don`t worry about it.

Besides, I said the true name first! :p

just waiting on the red monkey's post as per demanded.
So little respect! You respect Bonecrusher, right?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Post will be up tomorow.
Why did I know this would happen?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Except it won`t work. The true name thingy only works if you become strong enough to exert the power that the name contains. Anon is wielding a weapon that can slay gods, he has much power to draw on. You do not. Plotwise, it won`t matter though, so don`t worry about it.

Besides, I said the true name first! :p
I didn't think it would work, but thought I'd be an annoying little bugger and try it anyway. :laugh: Otherwise this would become a fairly odd scenario... everyone speaking as fast as possible to command each daemon, or perhaps trying to create the ultimate command which they can't find a loophole through. :p

But of course, as "you said it first" there must be some sort of significance in that. Perhaps if I say it twice....

What's the lucky number of Slaanesh, again? :grin:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Does this mean I have to say Ytlayorforeyals 8 times!!??

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would have thought that the Khorne Daemon would relish in the ability to slay his superior.

Also, Im wondering how hard those names are to pronouce. Either way I think yelling Wyrdcallers "True Name" doesnt work then, Dodging and running it is.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I would have thought that the Khorne Daemon would relish in the ability to slay his superior.
Are you kidding? If I could control Bonecrusher, I'd turn him against the red monkey and keep him as a pet. I'd name him Fluffy, and walk him everyday!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm working on my post

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Currently pondering the three alternate endings I have planned for this one...

There is hope of course, but it all depends on your decisions in a few posts time. And naturally, you won`t know the results of your choice until after the decision is made. :taunt:

Frankly, I`m looking forward to this one`s ending. :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Woohoo! I love awsome endings! I'll try to post up after school.

Edit: Alright, post is up!!! Okay Ultra, I got one arm, so all you have to do is take off the next, deal? :laugh: Too much Beowulf...

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Bear in mind that Bonecrusher does not die in either of your parameters...

On the plus side, you`re closer than ever before to donning your precious jugger. :p

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Eeek! Is it, by chance, the Nightbringer? Oh yes, it must be, that's the Star God that was feeding off the horrid sun in the Necrontyr's home planet system. It must be! It must be!

EDIT: I just posted in the wrong thread.... how embarassing. Serp, this was meant for the Total War recruitment....

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Bear in mind that Bonecrusher does not die in either of your parameters...
That's okay. He'll get a new arm in the Warp :). How much you think I'll have to raise? 30 skulls, 40?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mine'll be up tomorrow, probably

381 - 400 of 568 Posts