Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

361 - 380 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yeah Hippy. We`re almost done but you`re welcome to rejoin for the finishing posts. Make sure you read from where you left off though so you know what`s happening. Quite a few things have changed. I`ll edit an update parameter in for you now...
I'm sorry man, you can leave me out of the RP, hopefully I can get a spot in your next one

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
No probs, Hippy.

Destroyer... I ... I don`t think that`s...

Meh, whatever. Have fun! :bye:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Caressela is a seven metre tall Daemoness serving a god of perversion and excess. Clearly she has no shame and by the sounds of it Darvy, neither do you! :laugh:

Would YOU let her suck it? :p
He-hey woah there, we're talking about Anon here. We know nothing about him, or rather, it; could be male, female, neither, both, could even be another Slaanesh daemon. For all I know, it only picked Caralessa as part of its daemonic assault group because he'd be perving over her for years now, and finally had a chance to be near her for longer. So when Caralessa wanted to join in on the action, of course Anon would be only too willing.

And as long as she doesn't bite it off, then, well, perhaps. Depends on my mood at the time. :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Destroyer... I ... I don`t think that`s...

Meh, whatever. Have fun!
Woohoo!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
I was waiting for WarpSpawned and Godsmacked, but I`ll try to get the update up today sometime. The two of them will have to include both update in one. It doesn`t matter too much.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Gah, sorry Serp, been a helluva busy week

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Not to worry. Two posts in one is fine.

Unless you think you can beat me to it! :training:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Eh, couldnt care either way. Stumped for what to post on a number of RP's I'm in since i made a massive intro post for one of them

·
Registered
434 Posts
We did, but most people had their's destroyed so you didnt read about it most likely.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have two Nurglings left, though Poxgiver'd probably just eat them...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Urgh... Anon you b!#[email protected]@!!!!!!

Great, now I have to team up with my enemy against an even bigger, redder monkey without even a JUGGERNAUT!!! Why do I have a feeling this will end in us killing Anon?:unsure:

Also, I'm going to wait for Ultra to post before I make my move... *evil laugh*

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
It`s become fun, watching Destroyer winge and cry about not having his bunny.

Tell you what, there`s no need to wait fot Ultra. The sooner you post, the quicker you`ll get your jugger. It WILL be in the next update, I promise!

Ultra, same for you. In the next update, you will receive a gift as well. :wink:

Also, so will Darvaleth... Lacassera is gonna have some fun. :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Tell you what, there`s no need to wait fot Ultra.
No, it's because it's hard to control what happens when there are 2 players in the same room with one enemy, so I'll let Ultra fight Bonecrusher, then I'll come in to "save the day" :laugh: (if he's in trouble).

It`s become fun, watching Destroyer winge and cry about not having his bunny.
I just say it for fun! :biggrin:. I actually don't mind not having a metal monster filled with blood named Bunny running around beneath me.:cool: I think we know what'll happen to her anyway... Dead on the second-third post :(.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Maybe the Juggy gets sent to you after you destroy Bonecrusher?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
As do I... I will need her to help me defeat Anon.

@Ultra: You think when this is all over, our Juggers can... you know... and have baby... you know...

361 - 380 of 568 Posts