Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
---Position Available---

In the great swirling ocean that is the Immaterium, there exists a place not of war and discord, but of negotiation and reason. A place where the four powers put aside their differences and collaborate upon the matters that will affect or benefit them all. Such negotiations are not however, restricted to the gods themselves. Many alliances have been formed here, many armies brokered under the promises made within this unholy chamber...

--- --- ---

This rp is based on a daemonic incursion of an imperial sector. Nobody but the daemonic leader of the attack (me) truly understands the hidden agenda of this invasion. More will come to light as the invasion progresses, and the parts you play will dramatically affect the success or failure of all the factions involved...

Cast:

Anon (Serpion5)

Bragi: Male Fury
Nikar: Gender indeterminite Fury
Lahki: Female Fury

0-3 Bloodletter Champions Position Available
Empty Available
Gong'Alt DestroyerHive
Tha'aktos Ultra111

0-3 Plaguebearer Champions Position Available
Viralistopheles GODSMACKED
EmptyAvailable
Oon'nu warpspawned

0-3 Horror Champions Position Available
Vetis Samu3
Korthose Warsmith7752
Empty Available

0-3 Daemonette Champions Position Available
Lacaressa Farseer Darvaleth
Empty Available
Empty Available

Bonecrusher, Bloodthirster (NPC)

Wyrdcaller, Lord of Change (NPC)

Poxgiver, Great Unclean One (NPC)

Caressela, Keeper of Secrets (NPC)

Rules:

1: Unless I ask for more, please limit yourselves to one post per update. I will update once a week, more if everyone is ready.

2: No godmodding. Obvious, but worth repeating. This means no controlling other player characters, no controlling NPC`s, no “one shot” kills against tough opponents (these will be specified at the time) and no other unfair advantage of your own devising (unless I allow it. :wink:)

3: Remember the four sentence minimum. That said, I would like to see some more effort put into posts. A few paragraphs if you can manage it would be good.

4: Daemonic rivalries. Sometimes you may be called to aid one of your fellow players. But if you`re too busy, or didn`t hear, I completely understand... :spiteful:

Use this as a template for your charsheets.

Name: Anon (obvious)

Affiliation: None. (Khorne, Nurgle, etc.)

Weapons: Silver Straightsword. (Remember your daemon`s traditional weapon config, but if you want to be creative I might be lenient.)

Personality: Quiet and inspokem Anon avoids speaking of anything but what matters for the immediate future and the long term goal of the invasion. He is bereft of a sense of humour. His voice is that of cold calculation, and his demeanour belies a savage power that is lethal when roused.

Appearance: Anon has the shape of a human, but is permanently veiled in a robe of pure darkness. His blade hangs from his back unless being used. Dim blue orbs of light glow where his eyes would be, but his face (if he has one) remains hidden.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I must join this one.
Trying to keep a record of how long I can stick with your RPs, not that I need any encouragment to join.

Name: Yorn
Affiliation: Khorne

Weapons: A pair of large knives, coated in the blood of his enemies.

Personality: your usual bloodthirsty maniac, he hates it when he isn't spilling blood and gets very irratable when he isn't killing, but when he is he becomes happy and screams praises to the gods and the usual stuff a pyschotic sociopath does.

Appearance: a deep red and between his "armour plates" where usually you would see lines, you see streams of lava, showing that Yorn really is "Hot Blooded" he has a large cloak of deep red with the bleach white skull of a massive creature as the centrepiece. And the usual appearance of a Bloodletter

·
Registered
434 Posts
Name: Vetis
Affiliation: Tzeentch
Daemon type: Horror

Weapons: Ranged attack is primary weapon, had many hands to summon and throw Daemonic fire.
Can past Daemonic fire around hands for melee combat.

Personallity: Gleeful, As is his Affiliation he rejoices in change and plotting for change.
Killing is not such an interesting event to Vetis, he just loves to see a plan in motion. Better yet a plan failing that calls for Improvisation. He cares not for Slaanesh or Khorne such beasts are below Tzeentch, hates Nurgle.

Appearence: Vetris is a tall humoid like Daemon, he had pink/purple skin but Cold Black armour, he had four arms and two legs. A mouth filled with razer sharp teeth and a bald head.
For anyone who plays Dragon Age picture a large Darkspawn but its got four arms.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, Samu3.

For the record, a horror can look like almost anything. Have you seen the new box set models? :shok:

And not everyone plays DoW. I certainly don`t. Haven`t for quite a while. :dunno:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ty

No I havent they any good?
EDIT* changes it to something a little better

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Name: Gong'Alt

Armament: A long, serrated blade that burns with fire.

Personality: Pretty much what you would expect from a Bloodletter really :). Bloodthirsty, likes to challenge his companions when he's not fighting, has a deep hatred towards Slaanesh Daemons.

Appearence: Tall and intimating, eyes that are normally yellow that burn like a small flame, but when in battle or angry, they turn bright orange-red and one may see flames racing in them. Always blood-soaked, even when not fighting. Always very obedient, will never question orders, and will punish those who do. Skin covered in somewhat bulky, carapaced armor, with two large, curved spikes protruding from my shoulder plates. Gold endings on my horns, that are covered with small spikes as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Viralistopheles

Name: Viralistopheles

Affiliation: Nurgle Plague Bearer Champion

Weapons: Plague Sword, Tentacles, Crab Claw

Personality: alien, abstract, concise. Viralistopheles usually doesn't seem to make sense, but if you apply his suggestions in a certain way it is genius. Viralistopheles has a passionate temperament, and doesn't mind telling you what he thinks of you.

Appearance: Viralistopheles Looks like a bloated dead body on its back, with a hundred large tentacles bursting from its rotting belly, along with mucus and pus and any number of other sticky fluids. These Tentacles lift it from the ground and move it along as well as wield a Plague Sword. Where the dead body's legs should be instead is a single large pair of crab claws. The face on the dead body is that of dead anguish. It has no viable face and voice seems to come from within. The stench of Viralistopheles is something you will speak of for years to come.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Is it possible to save me a place for a Khorne Champion mate?

I definately want in but I gotta do something important before I right a character, if it is saved for me I will write up a character between 4.30 and 7 :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Name: Tha'aktos

Weapons: Dual Hellblades that burn with a never-ending inferno of hatred. Each Hellblade is slightly shorter than normal ones, making them easier to attack with.

Personality: Bloodthirsty, savage, and obediant only to Khorne, Tha'aktos is what you would expect from a champion of khorne. He will slaughter any being, from the warp or the materium, for dishonouring his patron god, and like his fellow khornate daemons has a burning hatred for all things Slaanesh. He will leap at any chance to kill for his god, and has yet to fail him

Appearence: A tall muscular daemon, Tha'aktos is the embodiment of what it is to be a daemon of Khorne. His eyes are bottomless pits of black, for a mortal to stare into them is for him to lose his mind. He possess's two mighty horns sprouting from his cranium, and often uses these as additional weapon to better kill his enemies. His armour is more for petrifying his enemies than actual protection, but will still protect him from all but the most grevious of attacks.

Hope this is ok?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Yup, shes a non-playable character mate.

You got the choice between 2 Nurgle daemons, 3 slaanesh daemons, and 2 horrors, I believe.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oooh, new Serpion-made RP!
Dibs a PlagueBearer, I'll have a CS up in the next day or so, darn my busy life

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Khorne daemons are full.

@eh89: Caressela is an NPC. You can play a daemonette champion.

@warpspawned: Yes, darn your busy life. And mine.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hey Serpion, I got a little question... By Champion, are you reffering to Heralds? If so, would I be allowed to... uh... "coughrideajuggernaughtcough*?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hey Serpion, I got a little question... By Champion, are you reffering to Heralds? If so, would I be allowed to... uh... "coughrideajuggernaughtcough*?
Then the juggernaught, as a separate entity, would be an NPC... and would never, ever do what you say... :spiteful:

"Ride that way!" *Naaargh...*

Anyway, silliness aside, I cannot help but notice Serpion's originality... here we are with a nice, safe RP made up of mostly 40K SM, IG, CSM, and sometimes Eldar... yet you have made Necrons, Tyranids, and Daemons. I love it! :laugh:

Have some rep for livening up the forum, and my day. :biggrin:

EDIT: Reading through again, I'm sorely tempted to join... don't take it as definite, when I'm in a more sensible mood I may well remember my workload, but until then... I'm interested. Take it as a compliment to your GMing that even in a hectic life, your RP is a juicy opportunity. (Damnit, ever since deciding to play Tyranids I see everything as food!)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
can I call dibs on the last plague bearer? I've been following your RP's Serp and wanted to try it out

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Then the juggernaught, as a separate entity, would be an NPC... and would never, ever do what you say...
He'll do what I tell him!!!:ireful2: Of course, I'm asuming you meant that as a joke, because if I'm his rider, I should technically be writing the posts for him, because I have to direct him on where to go and whom to fight :p.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Can I call dubs on a horror please I will post him tomorrow sometime.

1 - 20 of 568 Posts