Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

· Cruel Commissar
856 Posts
I'm jumping through hoops here, but maybe Chaos twisted his mind, maybe he was guaranteed not to turn into something like that, maybe he did it for candy, and you are wrong, things you dislike as a child you might wake up and enjoy tomorrow. Taste change all the time.

For example: A century ago oyster was served with icecream. Had any great oysters with icecream lately?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just demonstrating a point.

If you want the source of my icecream-thingy just go for Hester or Chester Blumenthal or however you spell that surename.

· Craw-Daddy
4,470 Posts
There's a vault of geneses rumored to open at a certain time in the future. Thats some evidence that traitor geneseed could have been used.

Due to the different political natures within the Inquisition and the Highlords of Terra, it is entirely possible that a lot of them simply see the geneseed as a perfect weapon created by the perfect "god" emperor. Its corruption determined by the beholder. Every chapter has had started turn and its hardly hard to find that out.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.