Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my opinion the only Primarch that's let the series down is Guilliman, hes not very imposing and his pose, very boring, if i didnt know who he was id have mistaken him as a normal legionnaire, maybe a captain of something but not a Primarch and yes i know Lorgar hasnt exactly got a very exciting pose, but he is far more imposing.
from what weve seen, theyve done right with russ, making him very dynamic, perhaps the most dynamic.

· Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's very intersting because Gulliman is actually one of my favorites. He totally has the Astartes version of Ceaser vibe going on and I think they did an excellent job with him. But that just shows how personal opinions can vary.
the detailing of the model is great, but for my personal vision i prefer more dynamism when it comes to the primarchs as i see them in my eyes as always at the forefront of any battle, so a static pose, just doesnt seem right, especially considering most of the other primarch models seem to a photo capture of mid battle feel to them, but that could be just how i perceive the poses, u know eye of the beholder and all that.

But russ is looking like a really nice model to build and paint and in my eyes captures the ferocity of the space wolves

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.